Analysis of two websites on the example of product page.

Here I would like to introduce the product page of my website and compare it with another page. At the same time, it will indicate the differences and inspirations that I used in my website.




As we can see, the layout of both websites is very similar because it is probably the most effective form of product presentation, however, we can notice a lot of differences. I decided to use a dark graphic theme for a better contrast with the inscriptions and at the same time a dark background is less tiring for the eyes, so the website can be viewed more willingly. On the competitor's website, the categories are listed in the header of the page, which in my opinion is not the best place if we want to show the full range of products. In my example, next to the products, a navigation bar with categories is more effective if the customer wants to quickly browse through the full range or is looking for a specific product. The product titles are presented in a very similar way, as well as the ribbon indicating that the product is on sale.

Komentarze