Document the process of creating my website.

Here I would like to document the process of creating my website. The description will be in short points because this process with the help of the wix.com portal is very fast and it is not difficult.


1. The first task when creating the website was to determine what kind of services I would provide, so I decided to do something related to my interests, so I decided to create a drone shop. Although this is a niche topic, I personally feel the lack of sufficiently experienced stores providing the right products 

2. Then I started to create my website, I made a preliminary sketch of what my website should look like. 

3. Choosing the right template was a difficult task because none met my expectations and there was a lot to improve, but the most important elements, such as the header and the page system, met my expectations. 

4. After the visual preparation of the page, I decided to add products here, I was wondering what to add, but if it is to be an example page, I decided to leave sample products so as not to use names and graphics to which I have no rights. So all products are invented as well as their descriptions it was a good decision. 

5. The last point before publication was to refine the entire interface of the site and assign hyperlinks to the appropriate places so that navigating the site was pleasant and intuitive. 

 The website published in this way works and the only thing I can do with it is to look for minor errors and correct shortcomings, but overall I am satisfied with the website as it looks.


Komentarze