Website research



Website research covers activity and comparing our website withe competitors site. This action is aimed at developing our sales by defining the business model, target market, trends to increase the effectiveness of our sales as much as possible.
For example, when specifying our products, we may check competitors offers with similar products or target market.

My E-Commerce website will be selling the following (product/service):

  • Selling Drones

  • Parts

  • Components FPV

The business model for my E-Commerce website is: B2B, B2C, C2C, C2B, G2C

  • B2C

My Target Market is:

  • Hobbyist

  • Professional Flyers

  • Amator Flyers

  • Drone Constructors

The business name for my E-Commerce website is:

  • FPV_Strike

My tagline / slogan is:

  • Buy_Repair_Fly

I researched the following competitor E-Commerce websites:

My E-Commerce website idea is original & unique because:

  • Selling Online Courses for Basic and Advances Flyers

  • Make Store Events sometimes FreeFlyEvent

Possible Meta tags for my website:

  • Hobby

  • Flyers

  • Radio_controled

  • Parts

  • Drones 

My website will have the following web pages:

  • Ready to Fly

  • Components

  • Parts

  • Goggles FPV

  • Radio

  • Training 





 Reference List

E-commerce websites: What they are and how to build one (2023) Mailchimp. Available at: https://mailchimp.com/en-gb/marketing-glossary/ecommerce-website/ (Accessed: January 22, 2023). 

Komentarze